Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly has published the letter from the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s New England chapter, the Boston Bar Association and more than 20 other law organizations arguing they should be included in the second phase of the state’s vaccine distribution plan as defense attorneys.
- RMV process for checking immigration status is deficient
- New England attorney Kerry Doyle is now OPLA/ICE’s Principal Legal Advisor
- AILA NE Chapter Chair Interviewed on WGBH about Border Crisis
- AILA New England Chapter’s Letter to the Editor published in Mass Lawyer’s Weekly
- AILA NE Petitions Baker for Attorneys to Gain Earlier Access to COVID Vaccine