Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly has published the letter from the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s New England chapter, the Boston Bar Association and more than 20 other law organizations arguing they should be included in the second phase of the state’s vaccine distribution plan as defense attorneys.
- Local Students Students Celebrate America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants and Win Cash Prizes from AILA New England!
- Asylum Office ACLU Report
- India Visa Immigration Embassy COVID Delay
- AILA Member Peter Rees: “Did the National Interest Waiver Just Get Easier?”
- AILA New England Chair Annelise Araujo’s Letter to the Boston Globe Editor Published