Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly has published the letter from the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s New England chapter, the Boston Bar Association and more than 20 other law organizations arguing they should be included in the second phase of the state’s vaccine distribution plan as defense attorneys.
- Attorney Rachel Self Receives Bostonian of the Year: Honorable Mention
- Yes on Question 4 for more efficient RMV
- ANTI-IMMIGRANT SENTIMENT IS THREATENING TO DROWN AN INITIATIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS
- When migrants were sent to Martha’s Vineyard, a spirited team of Massachusetts lawyers jumped to help
- ‘We’re all dispersed’: Migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard have now settled throughout Eastern Mass.