Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly has published the letter from the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s New England chapter, the Boston Bar Association and more than 20 other law organizations arguing they should be included in the second phase of the state’s vaccine distribution plan as defense attorneys.
- Warren Statement on Ongoing Developments on Martha’s Vineyard
- Senator Warren Joins Padilla, Durbin to Request Additional Humanitarian Assistance Funding for Communities and Organizations Aiding Migrant Families
- AILA New England’s Statement on Developments on Martha’s Vineyard
- Republicans sent migrants to Martha’s Vineyard to stoke panic. Instead, residents reacted with kindness
- Attorney Rachel Self addresses Martha’s Vineyard migrants sent by Governor DeSantis