AILA Member Attorney Deirdre Giblin was quoted in the Boston Globe in Marcela Garcia op-ed entitled “Why recently arrived Haitian migrants need state assistance.”
- Attorney Rachel Self Receives Bostonian of the Year: Honorable Mention
- Yes on Question 4 for more efficient RMV
- ANTI-IMMIGRANT SENTIMENT IS THREATENING TO DROWN AN INITIATIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS
- When migrants were sent to Martha’s Vineyard, a spirited team of Massachusetts lawyers jumped to help
- ‘We’re all dispersed’: Migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard have now settled throughout Eastern Mass.